If you just want to check the number of steps you have walked, jogged or run each day, this is the one for you. Simple to operate and a large display.
- Measures walking/jogging steps up to 99999.
- Compact Clamshell Design.
- Jumbo LCD.
- Solid and Strong spring belt clip.
- Solid and lightweight.
- Great for all-day wear.
- White in colour
- An ideal pedometer for walking team challenges.
- Complete with battery.
For QUANTITY pricing on all pedometers please call 0800-925-546
How To Set Your Step Length On A Pedometer
You need a flat walking surface of about 10 metres, 2 small “stones” or a piece of chalk, and a measuring tape.
- From a marked spot, walk TEN paces at your normal walking pace.
- Mark that spot where the top of your foot touches the ground.
- Measure the distance in metres between the two spots.
- Divide that number by 10.
- That gives you your average step length.
- Insert that figure in your pedometer when requested.
- It stays there until you change it or you replace the battery.
IE: Distance between two marked spots 7m 50cm or 750cm, therefore average step length is 75cm.