The H215 Professional 4 Function Pedometer
The H-215, 4-function pedometer is a superb, reasonably priced pedometer that counts steps, calculates distance, calories burned and has a 12/24 hour clock. Dimensions: (L) 5.6 * (W) 3.7 * (t) 2.7 cm.
- Has sold over a quarter of a million worldwide.
- Has the largest display of any pedometer that we tested.
- Very accurate.
- Solid and Strong spring belt clip.
- Solid and lightweight.
- Great for all-day wear.
- Compact Clamshell Design.
- An ideal pedometer for walking team challenges.
- Complete with battery.
Pedometers make an ideal Christmas present.
For QUANTITY pricing on all pedometers please call 0800-925-546
How To Set Your Step Length On A Pedometer
You need a flat walking surface of about 10 metres, 2 small “stones” or a piece of chalk, and a measuring tape.
- From a marked spot, walk TEN paces at your normal walking pace.
- Mark that spot where the top of your foot touches the ground.
- Measure the distance in metres between the two spots.
- Divide that number by 10.
- That gives you your average step length.
- Insert that figure in your pedometer when requested.
- It stays there until you change it or you replace the battery.
IE: Distance between two marked spots 7m 50cm or 750cm, therefore average step length is 75cm.