Ultima UT-608 the ultimate in pedometers
The ULTIMA UT-608 is the pedometer of choice for walkers/joggers who want more individual and detailed feedback on their daily exercise. Its MVPA system is fully customizable and its 7-day memory lets you review a week’s worth of data including total steps, calories consumed, distance travelled, time spent active and time spent in your MVPA zone.
- Two-row easy to read and clear display.
- Advanced G-sensor technology.
- Easy fits in pocket, bag or around your neck.
- Calculates number of steps taken, distance travelled and calories consumed.
- Average speed (both steps/minute and km/h).
- Customizable MVPA system.
- 7-day memory with automatic reset at midnight memory, mode and reset keys.
No smartphone, No Computer, No Wristband needed!
For QUANTITY pricing on all pedometers please call Freephone 0800-925-546
How To Set Your Step Length On A Pedometer
You need a flat walking surface of about 10 metres, 2 small “stones” or a piece of chalk, and a measuring tape.
- From a marked spot, walk TEN paces at your normal walking pace.
- Mark that spot where the top of your foot touches the ground.
- Measure the distance in metres between the two spots.
- Divide that number by 10.
- That gives you your average step length.
- Insert that figure in your pedometer when requested.
- It stays there until you change it or you replace the battery.
IE: Distance between two marked spots 7m 50cm or 750cm, therefore average step length is 75cm.